One Week (7 full days) Total Immersion Program Fee Includes
- 7 full days of structured conversation, 10-12 hours per day, or 70 to 90 hours per week
- Class ratio: 1 Instructor to 1 Student, occasionally 1:2, but never more
- Customization of the English program to reflect your needs
- All course materials
- Presentation of special topics to meet your particular interests or needs
- Daily recreational or cultural activity, if desired
- Accommodation in a luxury mountain home. Private bedroom and full bathroom with tub and shower
- Access to private computers with a wireless high speed internet connection with Skype VOIP
- If you elect to stay in other housing, daily transportation to and from the instructional site is provided
- One maid service and linen change per seven-day stay
- Laundry facilities
- Three delicious meals and a cocktail/drink hour daily
- One cocktail party with American guests
- One dinner party with American guests or an evening out<
- Transportation to and from Reno, Nevada airport (RNO)
$535 USD per day
Client couples who enroll, or multiple clients from the same company, will each receive a discount of $250 per week, or a discount of $25 each for additional days. Applications should be submitted at the same time to reserve simultaneous participation, as space is limited.
Excursions or activities not covered by the weekly fee will be billed at the actual cost. Clients will also be expected to pay expenses for the instructor(s), if you wish to be accompanied by the instructor(s) on these extra excursions. See Activities and Recreation to see which activities are not included.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of total fees is required, payable upon acceptance of reservation. The total fee must be paid at least 14 days prior to arrival. All payment(s) may be made in US dollars (USD) thru Google Checkout, cash or check drawn upon a U.S. bank, or by wire transfer.
You will probably need a visa which can be obtained at any American Embassy or Consulate.
Please visit our FAQ's page to review visa requirements and to find an
American Embassy or Consulate near you.